Hi, my name is Evan, and soon I will be marrying the girl of my dreams, Raevian.
Boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, boy and girl live happily ever after.
Ah.. if it were as simple as that. Every Singaporean married couple will know that there are many intricacies of a wedding to deal with, from the all-important engagement ring purchase, to the fairy tale proposal, to the wedding banquet, to finally settling down in your very own house.
Therefore, we have decided to chronicle our wedding journey leading up to the big day at the end of this year, both for memory’s sake and to share our experience with other young couples like us.
We know the process is not going to be easy, but we know that love is not a fairy tale either. Rather, Love is a journey of effort, commitment, and faith.
This is our Love story.
Evan and Raevian’s Wedding Journey
- Buying an Engagement Ring in Singapore
- JannPaul Diamonds Review (Jerome and Casey)
- A Winter Wedding Proposal in Quebec City
- 8 Beautiful Wedding Ballrooms in Singapore
- 10 Awesome Bridal Boutiques in Singapore
- 8 Great Hair and Makeup Artists in Singapore
- Cynderella by Cynthia Oh – Awesome Makeup and Hair Artist in Singapore!
- 5 Great Wedding Car Rental Companies in Singapore
- 9 Awesome Wedding Photographers in Singapore
- The Ultimate Guide to Designing Your Wedding Invitation Card
- Yuan Xi Wedding & Gifts – The BEST Place to Buy Guo Da Li Gifts in Singapore
- Our Xinjiang PreWedding Photoshoot – One of the Most Beautiful Places in the World!
- A Fairy Tale Wedding at The St. Regis Singapore