- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Our Fairy Tale Wedding at The St. Regis Singapore (John Jacob Ballroom)
- Gong Cha is Coming Back to Singapore – Here’s Five Things You Should Know
- LiHO Singapore – Our Verdicts of the Signature Cheese Teas!
- The Private Room – Singapore Airlines’ Elite Lounge for First Class Passengers
- Khao San Road – Awesome Thai Food in Toronto (Canada)
- Yuan Xi Wedding & Gifts – The BEST Place to Buy Guo Da Li Gifts in Singapore!
- Absolute Inspection – Awesome Defects Checking Company in Singapore!
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets – A Shopping Paradise Near New York City!
- Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory – Delicious New York City Ice Cream in an Awesome Location!
- iVideo Pocket Wifi – Unlimited 4G LTE Data in USA and Canada!
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives New York City pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide USA wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Category Archives: Food – Healthy
There are many awesome cafes in New York City, and Two Hands Cafe is one of them. This cheery cafe is known for its healthy Western food and awesome coffee. It is located along Mott Street, a teeming thoroughfare in Chinatown NYC. Continue reading
When I first tried Chalong’s charcoal grilled meat bowls at Tanjong Pagar Centre, I was literally blown away by how delicious it tasted. This is definitely one of my favourite eateries in Singapore! Chalong specializes in awesome charcoal grilled meats that are cooked in the acclaimed Josper Charcoal Oven, and smoked with apple wood to give it more depth and flavour. The chef also uses the Sous vide cooking technique, where food is cooked at a controlled temperature under vacuum in a hot water bath. The control of heat allows consistency in temperature of the cooked meats, ensuring premium quality every time. Continue reading
And yet another Poke Bowl has opened in Singapore! Makai Poke is the latest eatery that has joined the wave of poke bowl joints sweeping across Singapore and the world. Continue reading
Yogurt fans in CBD rejoice! Yo9ood has officially opened at Food Garden in Asia Square, selling delicious frozen yogurt with a variety of fresh fruits and toppings. The shop takes over the original space occupied by Red Mango, another popular yogurt franchise.
The first time I tried The Daily Cut’s protein salad, I was blown away by how delicious it tasted – I never imagined that something healthy could taste so good! Continue reading
BoxGreen is an online food store that delivers healthy snacks right to your doorstep! Continue reading