- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Weekends at Monniker – Exciting Experiential Kitchen + Dining Concept (1st in Singapore!)
- Food Anatomy @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Adorable and Delicious Cube-Shaped Food!
- Chalong @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – AWESOME Charcoal Grilled Meat Bowls!
- Our Xinjiang PreWedding Photoshoot – One of the Most Beautiful Places in the World!
- Grimaldi’s – Awesome Coal-Fired Brick Oven Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York City!
- Cocorica Plus – Delicious Coffee and Yogurt Drinks at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- The Little Island @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Delicious and Authentic Penang Food!
- Helicopter Tour of New York City – A Fantastic Way to See NYC Landmarks!
- Makai Poke – Scrumptious Poke Bowl at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- United Nations Headquarters Tour – A Surreal and Educational Experience
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food culture dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Category Archives: Food – Italian
Savis Food is now located at Marina Food House along Phillip Street, offering fusion Western food with elements of Asian cuisines. This is a popular lunch area for office workers in the surrounding CBD, and we were curious to see if Savis Food would stand out from the numerous eateries in the vicinity. Continue reading
Kokomama Marketplace @ SOTA offers super delicious fusion dishes from a diverse range of cuisines! Continue reading
The Usual Place is a new cafe located in Jurong. It serves affordable Western foods such as pastas, fish and chips, chicken wings, truffles fries and waffles, along with a selection of refreshing fruit juices and premium Gryphon Teas. Continue reading
This is an updated list of our favourite child-friendly restaurants in Singapore. All 12 restaurants are great child-friendly venues for family outings where you will (hopefully) be able to enjoy your meals and conversations without being constantly distracted by your kids. Continue reading
A list of 20 great places to eat in Kampong Glam (Singapore). From Japanese to Italian to Fusion to Halal to Gluten-free food, there is bound to be something that will satisfy your taste buds! Continue reading
Don Antonio Pizza Bar is an Italian bistro located along Jalan Klapa in Kampong Glam. It serves authentic Italian cuisine in a homely setting. Continue reading
Located at China Square Central, Aglio Olio is a quaint restaurant that serves delectable Italian food with a local twist. The charming ambience, wonderful service, and endearing aglio olio pastas make this the perfect place for a quiet weekend getaway! Continue reading
A list of ten restaurants that are great for family outings with children. Most of them have spacious interiors along with separate play areas for children. Some even have sprawling green fields where children can run amok and expend their boundless energy. Enjoy! Continue reading
Tried once and I’m hooked – these five words aptly describe my sentiments about this place that serves awesome pasta and wood fired pizzas. Seriously, how could I have not known of this place till one month ago? Continue reading