- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Weekends at Monniker – Exciting Experiential Kitchen + Dining Concept (1st in Singapore!)
- Food Anatomy @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Adorable and Delicious Cube-Shaped Food!
- Chalong @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – AWESOME Charcoal Grilled Meat Bowls!
- Our Xinjiang PreWedding Photoshoot – One of the Most Beautiful Places in the World!
- Grimaldi’s – Awesome Coal-Fired Brick Oven Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York City!
- Cocorica Plus – Delicious Coffee and Yogurt Drinks at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- The Little Island @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Delicious and Authentic Penang Food!
- Helicopter Tour of New York City – A Fantastic Way to See NYC Landmarks!
- Makai Poke – Scrumptious Poke Bowl at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- United Nations Headquarters Tour – A Surreal and Educational Experience
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food culture dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Category Archives: Food – Upscale
Are you constantly on the lookout for new and good food? Or a budding chef looking for a space to showcase your culinary masterpieces? If so, you should check out Weekends at Monniker, a brand new and exciting experiential culinary concept. Continue reading
When I first tried Chalong’s charcoal grilled meat bowls at Tanjong Pagar Centre, I was literally blown away by how delicious it tasted. This is definitely one of my favourite eateries in Singapore! Chalong specializes in awesome charcoal grilled meats that are cooked in the acclaimed Josper Charcoal Oven, and smoked with apple wood to give it more depth and flavour. The chef also uses the Sous vide cooking technique, where food is cooked at a controlled temperature under vacuum in a hot water bath. The control of heat allows consistency in temperature of the cooked meats, ensuring premium quality every time. Continue reading
KOI PLUS has officially opened at Plaza Singapura! However, this is not the usual KOI shop that sells bubble tea. Instead, it is a upscale cafe that serves premium Oolong tea and Red tea (known as “black tea” in the West) brewed in exquisite tea infusers. We chanced upon KOI PLUS while going to buy bubble tea at the usual KOI shop beside. We decided to give it a try as the concept seemed pretty interesting. Continue reading
Kaffir & Lime reopens in Singapore! Continue reading