- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Weekends at Monniker – Exciting Experiential Kitchen + Dining Concept (1st in Singapore!)
- Food Anatomy @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Adorable and Delicious Cube-Shaped Food!
- Chalong @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – AWESOME Charcoal Grilled Meat Bowls!
- Our Xinjiang PreWedding Photoshoot – One of the Most Beautiful Places in the World!
- Grimaldi’s – Awesome Coal-Fired Brick Oven Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York City!
- Cocorica Plus – Delicious Coffee and Yogurt Drinks at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- The Little Island @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Delicious and Authentic Penang Food!
- Helicopter Tour of New York City – A Fantastic Way to See NYC Landmarks!
- Makai Poke – Scrumptious Poke Bowl at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- United Nations Headquarters Tour – A Surreal and Educational Experience
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food culture dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Category Archives: Food – Steamboat
It’s no news that we are big fans of Chinese hotpot, and so we were really happy to stumble upon W Hotpot along Tanjong Pagar Road in Singapore recently. This restaurant just opened recently and it serves super delicious Chinese hotpot! Continue reading
Having a craving for Chinese Steamboat? Here’s 11 Best Chinese Hotpot Restaurants in Singapore! Continue reading
7 Best Mookata in the Western Part of Singapore! Continue reading
Ru Yi Traditional Hotpot (Singapore) at Boat Quay offers sumptuous Chinese steamboat at an affordable price point! Continue reading
Shang Pin Hot Pot in Singapore offers delicious Chinese Hot Pot at an affordable price! Continue reading
Hai Xian Lao is a nice joint to enjoy sumptuous Szechuan steamboat in an Al fresco setting while people-watching in bustling downtown Singapore! And the restaurant opens till 5am daily so it’s also a great place to get supper! Continue reading
Mouth-Watering Food, Wide Variety, Reasonable Price
Personally, I feel the buffet at The Magic of ChongQing Hot Pot is reasonably priced for the wide food range and superior quality. The service is generally decent but when the restaurant is fully packed, the staff might get busy and forget your orders. Otherwise, they are generally prompt and courteous. Continue reading
Unpretentious and Affordable Japanese Hotpot Buffet
Overall, we felt that the quality of the food was decent enough for the price we paid. Service wise, they appeared to be short-staffed and definitely need to improve on their general customer service and attitude. If you don’t mind the nonchalant service and simply just want to savour unpretentious and affordable Japanese hotpot with free flow of meat, this would be the place for you. Continue reading