- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Makai Poke – Scrumptious Poke Bowl at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- United Nations Headquarters Tour – A Surreal and Educational Experience
- The Ultimate Ao Nang (Krabi, Thailand) Travel Guide!
- Ao Nang (Krabi) – Four Days Itinerary
- 8 Best Stalls in Shenton House! (Downtown MRT Station)
- The BEST Food to Eat at the New Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- The Ultimate Maafushi Travel Guide!
- Maafushi Island (Maldives) – Five Days Itinerary!
- Where is the Best Area to Stay in Maafushi Island (Maldives)?
- When is the best time to visit Maafushi Island (Maldives)?
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu Boracay brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food culture dessert healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Malaysia Maldives Mother's Day pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Category Archives: Food – Brunch
When I first heard from a friend that the Japan Rail Cafe was going to open in Singapore at Tanjong Pagar Centre, I was a little skeptical about the concept. It seemed odd to me that a Japanese railway company (the “East Japan Railway Company”, aka JR East), would open a bistro in Singapore selling both food and Japanese rail passes. Continue reading
With its tantalizingly delicious brunch items, gourmet ingredients, friendly staff and cool steampunk-themed decor, Monniker is simply just too awesome to miss out on. Continue reading
The interior décor is a mixture of rustic and eclectic elements. There are many interesting art pieces and memorabilia. The dim lights in the café gave it a comfortable and homely ambience. Most importantly, Symmetry serves good food. Overall, we like this place and will be coming back again for more. 🙂 Continue reading