- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Yuan Xi Wedding & Gifts – The BEST Place to Buy Guo Da Li Gifts in Singapore!
- Absolute Inspection – Awesome Defects Checking Company in Singapore!
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets – A Shopping Paradise Near New York City!
- Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory – Delicious New York City Ice Cream in an Awesome Location!
- iVideo Pocket Wifi – Unlimited 4G LTE Data in USA and Canada!
- 12 Awesome Things to do in Wall Street (Manhattan, New York City)!
- “Two Hands Cafe” in New York City – Delicious Healthy Food with Awesome Coffee!
- Eggspectation (Toronto) – Fabulous Brunch in an Awesome Cafe!
- Maafushi Floating Bar and Safari – Awesome Place to Chill out!
- Sunset Fishing in Maafushi (Maldives) – A Surreal Experience!
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives New York City pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide USA wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Category Archives: Food – Brunch
There are many awesome cafes in New York City, and Two Hands Cafe is one of them. This cheery cafe is known for its healthy Western food and awesome coffee. It is located along Mott Street, a teeming thoroughfare in Chinatown NYC. Continue reading
During our visit to Toronto recently, we visited the Eggspectation branch at Bell Trinity Square in downtown Toronto. It offers awesome Western food in a stylish setting. This popular bistro originated from Montreal in 1993 and has now expanded to other parts of Cananda, India, the U.S., Qatar, and Dubai. Looking at the menu, I learnt that the bistro is famous for its delicious egg benedicts. Continue reading
Are you constantly on the lookout for new and good food? Or a budding chef looking for a space to showcase your culinary masterpieces? If so, you should check out Weekends at Monniker, a brand new and exciting experiential culinary concept. Continue reading
When I first heard from a friend that the Japan Rail Cafe was going to open in Singapore at Tanjong Pagar Centre, I was a little skeptical about the concept. It seemed odd to me that a Japanese railway company (the “East Japan Railway Company”, aka JR East), would open a bistro in Singapore selling both food and Japanese rail passes. Continue reading
With its tantalizingly delicious brunch items, gourmet ingredients, friendly staff and cool steampunk-themed decor, Monniker is simply just too awesome to miss out on. Continue reading
The interior décor is a mixture of rustic and eclectic elements. There are many interesting art pieces and memorabilia. The dim lights in the café gave it a comfortable and homely ambience. Most importantly, Symmetry serves good food. Overall, we like this place and will be coming back again for more. 🙂 Continue reading