- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Our Fairy Tale Wedding at The St. Regis Singapore (John Jacob Ballroom)
- Gong Cha is Coming Back to Singapore – Here’s Five Things You Should Know
- LiHO Singapore – Our Verdicts of the Signature Cheese Teas!
- The Private Room – Singapore Airlines’ Elite Lounge for First Class Passengers
- Khao San Road – Awesome Thai Food in Toronto (Canada)
- Yuan Xi Wedding & Gifts – The BEST Place to Buy Guo Da Li Gifts in Singapore!
- Absolute Inspection – Awesome Defects Checking Company in Singapore!
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets – A Shopping Paradise Near New York City!
- Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory – Delicious New York City Ice Cream in an Awesome Location!
- iVideo Pocket Wifi – Unlimited 4G LTE Data in USA and Canada!
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives New York City pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide USA wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Category Archives: Singapore – Southwest
This is an updated list of our favourite child-friendly restaurants in Singapore. All 12 restaurants are great child-friendly venues for family outings where you will (hopefully) be able to enjoy your meals and conversations without being constantly distracted by your kids. Continue reading
With its gutsy Shoyu Ramen, luscious Tonkotsu Ramen, perfectly cooked springy noodles and tantalizing aburi chashu, Sanpoutei Ramen is definitely one of our favourite ramen joints in Singapore! Continue reading
In a quest to provide great Thai food to more people, Pornsak is now looking for franchisees to expand his restaurant chain, both locally and overseas! Continue reading
Pornsak has managed to capture the essence of authentic Thai food while catering to the tastebuds of Singaporeans. Check out this article to find out why Porn’s is probably the best Thai restaurant in Singapore for its price range! Continue reading
A list of ten restaurants that are great for family outings with children. Most of them have spacious interiors along with separate play areas for children. Some even have sprawling green fields where children can run amok and expend their boundless energy. Enjoy! Continue reading