- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Weekends at Monniker – Exciting Experiential Kitchen + Dining Concept (1st in Singapore!)
- Food Anatomy @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Adorable and Delicious Cube-Shaped Food!
- Chalong @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – AWESOME Charcoal Grilled Meat Bowls!
- Our Xinjiang PreWedding Photoshoot – One of the Most Beautiful Places in the World!
- Grimaldi’s – Awesome Coal-Fired Brick Oven Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York City!
- Cocorica Plus – Delicious Coffee and Yogurt Drinks at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- The Little Island @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Delicious and Authentic Penang Food!
- Helicopter Tour of New York City – A Fantastic Way to See NYC Landmarks!
- Makai Poke – Scrumptious Poke Bowl at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- United Nations Headquarters Tour – A Surreal and Educational Experience
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food culture dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Category Archives: Food – Thai
When I first tried Chalong’s charcoal grilled meat bowls at Tanjong Pagar Centre, I was literally blown away by how delicious it tasted. This is definitely one of my favourite eateries in Singapore! Chalong specializes in awesome charcoal grilled meats that are cooked in the acclaimed Josper Charcoal Oven, and smoked with apple wood to give it more depth and flavour. The chef also uses the Sous vide cooking technique, where food is cooked at a controlled temperature under vacuum in a hot water bath. The control of heat allows consistency in temperature of the cooked meats, ensuring premium quality every time. Continue reading
It sure is exciting at One Shenton nowadays! Soi 55 Thai Milk Tea has officially set up shop here, just shortly after the opening of Yu Tang Clan beside. Continue reading
Old-school cafeteria in Bangkok that serves delicious fusion American–Thai food! Continue reading
7 Best Mookata in the Western Part of Singapore! Continue reading
Soi 33 Mookata (Holland Village) offers delicious Thai-style BBQ and steamboat at a super affordable price! Continue reading
Kaffir & Lime reopens in Singapore! Continue reading
In a quest to provide great Thai food to more people, Pornsak is now looking for franchisees to expand his restaurant chain, both locally and overseas! Continue reading
Pornsak has managed to capture the essence of authentic Thai food while catering to the tastebuds of Singaporeans. Check out this article to find out why Porn’s is probably the best Thai restaurant in Singapore for its price range! Continue reading
A list of ten restaurants that are great for family outings with children. Most of them have spacious interiors along with separate play areas for children. Some even have sprawling green fields where children can run amok and expend their boundless energy. Enjoy! Continue reading