- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Weekends at Monniker – Exciting Experiential Kitchen + Dining Concept (1st in Singapore!)
- Food Anatomy @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Adorable and Delicious Cube-Shaped Food!
- Chalong @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – AWESOME Charcoal Grilled Meat Bowls!
- Our Xinjiang PreWedding Photoshoot – One of the Most Beautiful Places in the World!
- Grimaldi’s – Awesome Coal-Fired Brick Oven Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York City!
- Cocorica Plus – Delicious Coffee and Yogurt Drinks at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- The Little Island @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Delicious and Authentic Penang Food!
- Helicopter Tour of New York City – A Fantastic Way to See NYC Landmarks!
- Makai Poke – Scrumptious Poke Bowl at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- United Nations Headquarters Tour – A Surreal and Educational Experience
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food culture dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Category Archives: Food – Malay
There are so many awesome eateries at Tanjong Pagar Centre, and I feel elated to have discovered the best hidden gem so far: The Little Island (小槟岛)! The Chinese name is literally translated as “Little Penang Island”, which is an apt name because the restaurant specializes in super delicious and authentic Penang-style food. The first time I took a mouthful of the gutsy Assam Laksa, I fell in love with the restaurant and have been making multiple trips back. Continue reading
Shenton House is a commercial building located along Shenton Way. There are plenty of good food to eat on its first two levels! I enjoy coming here for lunch because the second level is air-conditioned and so I can eat in comfort, away from the scorching afternoon heat. The first level stalls are pretty well-sheltered so it’s quite cooling too. After checking out all the stalls in Shenton House, I have compiled a list of my eight favourite stalls, arranged in alphabetical order. Note that all the stalls close by about 4pm. Continue reading
The F&B and retail space at Tanjong Pagar Centre is now officially open! When I visited, I was spoilt for choice on what to eat as there are literally dozens of eateries from Basement 2 to Level 1 of the tower.
I was curious to find out what’s the big deal about Tanjong Pagar Centre and did some research online. This is a 64-storey “vertical city” that comprises of an office tower, a luxury residence, an atas hotel, six levels of retail/F&B space, and even a park! Incidentally, it is also the tallest building in Singapore. This is definitely the coolest place of the moment in CBD.
This article contains a list of interesting eateries in Tanjong Pagar Centre that offers delicious food (arranged in alphabetical order). I’m still exploring the numerous F&B joints, so this article will be updated along the way. Continue reading