- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Weekends at Monniker – Exciting Experiential Kitchen + Dining Concept (1st in Singapore!)
- Food Anatomy @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Adorable and Delicious Cube-Shaped Food!
- Chalong @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – AWESOME Charcoal Grilled Meat Bowls!
- Our Xinjiang PreWedding Photoshoot – One of the Most Beautiful Places in the World!
- Grimaldi’s – Awesome Coal-Fired Brick Oven Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York City!
- Cocorica Plus – Delicious Coffee and Yogurt Drinks at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- The Little Island @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Delicious and Authentic Penang Food!
- Helicopter Tour of New York City – A Fantastic Way to See NYC Landmarks!
- Makai Poke – Scrumptious Poke Bowl at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- United Nations Headquarters Tour – A Surreal and Educational Experience
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food culture dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Category Archives: Food – International
This is an updated list of our favourite child-friendly restaurants in Singapore. All 12 restaurants are great child-friendly venues for family outings where you will (hopefully) be able to enjoy your meals and conversations without being constantly distracted by your kids. Continue reading
Seasonal Tastes at The Westin Singapore offers diners amazingly fresh seafood along with a carefully curated selection of prime quality food! Continue reading
8 Best Hotel International Buffets in Singapore! Enjoy! 🙂 Continue reading
With its marble columns, wood furnishings, leather armchairs, marble tiles, and modern cosmopolitan design, Town Restaurant at The Fullerton Hotel exudes a stately charm and sophisticated elegance. If you are looking for a classy restaurant with a delicious and affordable international buffet, this is the place to go! Continue reading
Below is a list of eighteen great buffet joints in Singapore. From Local Delights to Chinese Steamboat to Japanese Hotpot to International Buffets, there is bound to be something that will satisfy your taste buds! In addition, we have also listed local attractions that are near the buffet joints. After indulging in the buffet feast, make your way to these attractions for a great day of fun with family and friends! Continue reading
Pre-Christmas Lunch Buffet at Greenhouse-Ritz Carlton Singapore
We enjoyed the sumptuous feast of delectable Seafood, Asian delights, Japanese food, festive season table (turkey!), and sinfully delicious desserts. If you are looking for a convivial joint to kickstart the most wonderful time of the year, this is the perfect place! Continue reading