Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Wah Kee Noodle – Famous Wanton Mee Stall at Amoy Street Food Centre
- Summer Hardware Trading – Awesome Sanitary Ware Shop at Jalan Besar Singapore!
- 10 Most Beautiful Buildings in Manhattan NY that You Have to See
- EDL – Awesome Laminate Company in Singapore
- Getting our Door and Cabinet Handles from Shanghai Tong Lee Hardware Pte Ltd
- 6 Best Dessert Places in Manhattan, New York City
- Uni-Arm: Awesome Door Closing System in Singapore
- 9 Awesome Museums in Manhattan (New York City)!
- The Ultimate Walking Guide for Jackson Heights in Queens (New York)!
- Review of Getha (Singapore) – 100% Natural Latex Mattress!
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean Food Krabi lifestyle love luxury Maafushi Maldives Manhattan Manhattan Food New York City New York City Cafe New York City Food pasta renovation Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand USA wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Mexican
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Tag Archives: travel guide
Ao Nang (Krabi) is a rustic beach destination in the Krabi province of Thailand that provides the ideal balance between convenience and lifestyle. It is easily accessible; and with the gradual over-commercialization of Phuket and Koh Samui, more people are choosing Ao Nang Krabi instead as their idyllic beach getaway.
Evan and I enjoyed our short holiday here very much. It was a nice getaway to help us de-stress from the hectic pace of city life and revel in the beautiful beaches of Ao Nang Krabi. Therefore, we hope that this travel guide will help you to enjoy Ao Nang as much as we did.
This is a guide for travelers, by travelers. Continue reading
Maafushi is a local island in Maldives that has beautiful beaches, plenty of fun activities, and lots of good food. While it might not be as luxurious as exclusive resort islands, it does provide interesting insights into the local culture. Maafushi is also very accessible; it can be reached in 40 minutes by speedboat from Male Airport. Evan and I had a short vacation here after our wedding. We understand that it is quite tedious to plan a holiday, therefore we have come up with this guide to make life easier for other people who are planning a trip to Maafushi. This is a guide for travelers, by travelers. Continue reading
Planning a free and easy holiday is truly a tedious task. Therefore, we have created the Ultimate Seoul Travel Guide to help with your planning!
Being avid travellers ourselves, we understand the amount of work needed to plan a proper holiday. We need to learn about the country from scratch, research places of attractions, figure out logistics and accommodations, plan the daily itinerary, etc. Therefore, we hope that this guide will make life a little easier for people who are planning a trip to Seoul. Continue reading
All in one travel guide to having fun in Shanghai! Continue reading
Boracay is a small island located in the Philippines. With its spectacular beaches, emerald-green waters, brilliant sunshine, and dreamy white sand, Boracay is considered to be one of the best island getaways in the world. This is a useful guide that should cover all aspects of planning a trip to Boracay. Enjoy 🙂 Continue reading
All in One Travel Guide to Having Fun in Macau!
1. Macau Factsheet: Get to know Macau in 5 Minutes!
2. Culture of Macau
3. 10 Things to Do in Macau
4. 10 Places to Eat in Macau
5. Macau One-Day and Two-Days Itinerary
6. Download this guide for viewing on mobile devices!
7. Travel Video: Experience Hong Kong and Macau in Four Minutes!