- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- 12 Best Stalls in Lau Pa Sat, Singapore
- 12 Chairs Cafe – Delicious Fusion European / Middle Eastern Food in New York City
- Burger & Lobster NYC – Super Satisfying Lobster and Lobster Roll in New York City
- Mr Francis Ng Chin Fah – Wonderful Wedding Solemnizer in Singapore
- 5 Wedding Solemnizers in Singapore to Consider for Your Wedding
- Breakroom Burgers & Tacos – Delicious Fusion Tacos in New York City
- 12 Best Places to Eat in Manhattan, New York City
- Clinton Street Baking Company & Restaurant NYC – BEST Blueberry Pancakes in the World!
- CC Lee Design – Amazing Wedding Florist in Singapore!
- The Bank Bar and Bistro – Stately Restaurant along Shenton Way!
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean Food Krabi love luxury Maafushi Macau Maldives Manhattan Manhattan Food New York City New York City Cafe New York City Food pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand USA wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Mexican
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Tag Archives: travel guide
Ao Nang (Krabi) is a rustic beach destination in the Krabi province of Thailand that provides the ideal balance between convenience and lifestyle. It is easily accessible; and with the gradual over-commercialization of Phuket and Koh Samui, more people are choosing Ao Nang Krabi instead as their idyllic beach getaway.
Evan and I enjoyed our short holiday here very much. It was a nice getaway to help us de-stress from the hectic pace of city life and revel in the beautiful beaches of Ao Nang Krabi. Therefore, we hope that this travel guide will help you to enjoy Ao Nang as much as we did.
This is a guide for travelers, by travelers. Continue reading
Maafushi is a local island in Maldives that has beautiful beaches, plenty of fun activities, and lots of good food. While it might not be as luxurious as exclusive resort islands, it does provide interesting insights into the local culture. Maafushi is also very accessible; it can be reached in 40 minutes by speedboat from Male Airport. Evan and I had a short vacation here after our wedding. We understand that it is quite tedious to plan a holiday, therefore we have come up with this guide to make life easier for other people who are planning a trip to Maafushi. This is a guide for travelers, by travelers. Continue reading
Planning a free and easy holiday is truly a tedious task. Therefore, we have created the Ultimate Seoul Travel Guide to help with your planning!
Being avid travellers ourselves, we understand the amount of work needed to plan a proper holiday. We need to learn about the country from scratch, research places of attractions, figure out logistics and accommodations, plan the daily itinerary, etc. Therefore, we hope that this guide will make life a little easier for people who are planning a trip to Seoul. Continue reading
All in one travel guide to having fun in Shanghai! Continue reading
Boracay is a small island located in the Philippines. With its spectacular beaches, emerald-green waters, brilliant sunshine, and dreamy white sand, Boracay is considered to be one of the best island getaways in the world. This is a useful guide that should cover all aspects of planning a trip to Boracay. Enjoy 🙂 Continue reading
All in One Travel Guide to Having Fun in Macau!
1. Macau Factsheet: Get to know Macau in 5 Minutes!
2. Culture of Macau
3. 10 Things to Do in Macau
4. 10 Places to Eat in Macau
5. Macau One-Day and Two-Days Itinerary
6. Download this guide for viewing on mobile devices!
7. Travel Video: Experience Hong Kong and Macau in Four Minutes!