- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Eggspectation (Toronto) – Fabulous Brunch in an Awesome Cafe!
- Maafushi Floating Bar and Safari – Awesome Place to Chill out!
- Sunset Fishing in Maafushi (Maldives) – A Surreal Experience!
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives – Awesome One Day Resort Excursion!
- Weekends at Monniker – Exciting Experiential Kitchen + Dining Concept (1st in Singapore!)
- Food Anatomy @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Adorable and Delicious Cube-Shaped Food!
- Chalong @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – AWESOME Charcoal Grilled Meat Bowls!
- Our Xinjiang PreWedding Photoshoot – One of the Most Beautiful Places in the World!
- Grimaldi’s – Awesome Coal-Fired Brick Oven Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York City!
- Cocorica Plus – Delicious Coffee and Yogurt Drinks at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food culture dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Tag Archives: sunset
We went to Maafushi in Maldives recently and tried our hands at Sunset Fishing. It was a really fun experience! The trip was booked through our hotel, Velana Beach Hotel, and cost just USD 20. Continue reading
During our holiday in Maafushi, we booked a one-day resort excursion to Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives through iCom Tours. We paid USD 120 each which included the entrance fee, transport fee, a sumptuous buffet lunch and unlimited drinks including alcohol! The tour was booked one day in advance. Continue reading
We decided to visit the local local island of Maafushi in Maldives for a short holiday this year. It was a great holiday and here’s a list of 10 fun things to do! Continue reading
Baros Maldives is a luxury island resort in the Maldives. It is twenty minutes by speedboat from Male airport. We had a short vacation at this amazing resort recently. This is the review of our stay! Continue reading
With the gradual over-commercialization of Phuket and Koh Samui, more people are choosing Krabi instead as their idyllic beach getaway. It is an accessible destination that provides the ideal balance between convenience and lifestyle. This is a list of ten fun things to do in Krabi. We hope you will find it useful. As usual, please feel free to email us if you have any questions! Continue reading
Welcome to Paradise. The picturesque island of Boracay has spectacular beaches, emerald-green waters, brilliant sunshine, and dreamy white sand. Other than reveling in the splendor of the beaches, there are a number of other fun activities on the island as well. In this article, you will find a list of ten fun things to do in Boracay. Enjoy 🙂 Continue reading
Krabi Sunset Cruises – A Day I Won’t Forget
We enjoyed this tour immensely. We had a fantastic time snorkeling, cliff-climbing, visiting the beautiful islands, watching the beautiful sunset, and just chilling out on the boat. The mood was perfect and the pace just right! Continue reading