- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food, Travel, and Lifestyle Website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Velana Beach Hotel – The Best Hotel in Maafushi Island (Maldives)!
- 10 Awesome Things to Do in Maafushi Island (Maldives)!
- The Ultimate Guide to Designing Your Wedding Invitation Card in Singapore
- Savis Food – Awesome Western Fusion Food at Phillip Street!
- KOI PLUS at Plaza Singapura – Classy Cafe serving Premium Taiwanese Tea
- Kushiya – Delicious Japanese Grilled Food at Westgate!
- Yo9ood – Delicious Frozen Yogurt at Food Garden (Asia Square)!
- Soi 55 – Awesome Thai Milk Tea at One Shenton!
- 9 Awesome Wedding Photographers in Singapore!
- 10 Essential Travel Accessories to Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones!
Tag CloudBangkok beach Beach Resort Bingsu Boracay brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food dessert Haji Lane healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Macau Malaysia Maldives Mother's Day pasta Philippines Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Tag Archives: Shanghai
All in one travel guide to having fun in Shanghai! Continue reading
This is the final day of our four-day itinerary in Shanghai! Continue reading
This is Day Three of our Shanghai four-day itinerary. We walk along the French Concession heritage trail, enjoy high tea at Mr. Choi Patisserie, admire Ming Dynasty architectural splendor at Yuyuan Garden, indulge in giant soup dumplings at Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant, and end our day at the amazing Hai Di Lao Steamboat Restaurant! Continue reading
This is Day Two of our Shanghai Four Days Itinerary. We stay at the ultra-luxurious Waldorf Astoria Shanghai, enjoy Sze Chuan cuisine at South Beauty Restaurant, visit the iconic Oriental Pearl Tower and Apple Store @ IFC Mall, marvel at the three supertall towers of Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC), Jin Mao Tower and Shanghai Tower, indulge in sinful desserts at Godiva Café @ IFC Mall, and take a romantic stroll along Riverside Promenade. Continue reading
For our year-end vacation this year, we decided to visit the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai, as well as the neighbouring cities of Hangzhou and Suzhou. We wanted to visit these cities at a time when China is on the transitional path towards consolidating her position as a world power. It should be interesting to experience the dynamics and developments of this transition. This is day one of our Shanghai itinerary, enjoy! Continue reading