- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- BCD Tofu House NYC – Awesome Korean Restaurant in Manhattan, New York City
- Our Fairy Tale Wedding at The St. Regis Singapore (John Jacob Ballroom)
- Gong Cha is Coming Back to Singapore – Here’s Five Things You Should Know
- LiHO Singapore – Our Verdicts of the Signature Cheese Teas!
- The Private Room – Singapore Airlines’ Elite Lounge for First Class Passengers
- Khao San Road – Awesome Thai Food in Toronto (Canada)
- Yuan Xi Wedding & Gifts – The BEST Place to Buy Guo Da Li Gifts in Singapore!
- Absolute Inspection – Awesome Defects Checking Company in Singapore!
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets – A Shopping Paradise Near New York City!
- Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory – Delicious New York City Ice Cream in an Awesome Location!
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury Maafushi Macau Maldives Manhattan New York City pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide USA wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Tag Archives: Shanghai
All in one travel guide to having fun in Shanghai! Continue reading
This is the final day of our four-day itinerary in Shanghai! Continue reading
This is Day Three of our Shanghai four-day itinerary. We walk along the French Concession heritage trail, enjoy high tea at Mr. Choi Patisserie, admire Ming Dynasty architectural splendor at Yuyuan Garden, indulge in giant soup dumplings at Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant, and end our day at the amazing Hai Di Lao Steamboat Restaurant! Continue reading
This is Day Two of our Shanghai Four Days Itinerary. We stay at the ultra-luxurious Waldorf Astoria Shanghai, enjoy Sze Chuan cuisine at South Beauty Restaurant, visit the iconic Oriental Pearl Tower and Apple Store @ IFC Mall, marvel at the three supertall towers of Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC), Jin Mao Tower and Shanghai Tower, indulge in sinful desserts at Godiva Café @ IFC Mall, and take a romantic stroll along Riverside Promenade. Continue reading
For our year-end vacation this year, we decided to visit the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai, as well as the neighbouring cities of Hangzhou and Suzhou. We wanted to visit these cities at a time when China is on the transitional path towards consolidating her position as a world power. It should be interesting to experience the dynamics and developments of this transition. This is day one of our Shanghai itinerary, enjoy! Continue reading