- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Our Fairy Tale Wedding at The St. Regis Singapore (John Jacob Ballroom)
- Gong Cha is Coming Back to Singapore – Here’s Five Things You Should Know
- LiHO Singapore – Our Verdicts of the Signature Cheese Teas!
- The Private Room – Singapore Airlines’ Elite Lounge for First Class Passengers
- Khao San Road – Awesome Thai Food in Toronto (Canada)
- Yuan Xi Wedding & Gifts – The BEST Place to Buy Guo Da Li Gifts in Singapore!
- Absolute Inspection – Awesome Defects Checking Company in Singapore!
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets – A Shopping Paradise Near New York City!
- Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory – Delicious New York City Ice Cream in an Awesome Location!
- iVideo Pocket Wifi – Unlimited 4G LTE Data in USA and Canada!
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives New York City pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide USA wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Tag Archives: Seoul cafe
Planning a free and easy holiday is truly a tedious task. Therefore, we have created the Ultimate Seoul Travel Guide to help with your planning!
Being avid travellers ourselves, we understand the amount of work needed to plan a proper holiday. We need to learn about the country from scratch, research places of attractions, figure out logistics and accommodations, plan the daily itinerary, etc. Therefore, we hope that this guide will make life a little easier for people who are planning a trip to Seoul. Continue reading
During our trip to Seoul, we ate so much good food that we probably put on at least 2 kg after the trip! After checking out the many eateries, we have selected our 10 favourite restaurants and cafes in Seoul, categorized into 6 locations: Dongdaemun, Gangnam, Itaewon, Myeong-dong, Samcheong-dong and University Quarter. Continue reading
Shopping, Korean Fried Chicken, Cafehopping, and more! Continue reading
Itaewon is a culturally diverse district with lots of fun activities. Here’s 8 fun things to do in Itaewon! Continue reading
With so many new variants of bingsu popping up globally, it was nice to get a taste of authentic Korean bingsu at Okrumong! Continue reading
No trip to Myeong-dong would be complete without indulging in the good food here! Continue reading
Samcheong-dong is a beautiful place in Seoul where you will find majestic palaces, fantastic food, artisan cafes, and Korean traditional houses. Here’s 5 great things to do in Samcheong-dong! Continue reading
A List of 5 Best Places to Eat at Seoul’s University Quarter! Continue reading