- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Our Fairy Tale Wedding at The St. Regis Singapore (John Jacob Ballroom)
- Gong Cha is Coming Back to Singapore – Here’s Five Things You Should Know
- LiHO Singapore – Our Verdicts of the Signature Cheese Teas!
- The Private Room – Singapore Airlines’ Elite Lounge for First Class Passengers
- Khao San Road – Awesome Thai Food in Toronto (Canada)
- Yuan Xi Wedding & Gifts – The BEST Place to Buy Guo Da Li Gifts in Singapore!
- Absolute Inspection – Awesome Defects Checking Company in Singapore!
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets – A Shopping Paradise Near New York City!
- Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory – Delicious New York City Ice Cream in an Awesome Location!
- iVideo Pocket Wifi – Unlimited 4G LTE Data in USA and Canada!
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives New York City pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide USA wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Tag Archives: pasta
Savis Food is now located at Marina Food House along Phillip Street, offering fusion Western food with elements of Asian cuisines. This is a popular lunch area for office workers in the surrounding CBD, and we were curious to see if Savis Food would stand out from the numerous eateries in the vicinity. Continue reading
Kokomama Marketplace @ SOTA offers super delicious fusion dishes from a diverse range of cuisines! Continue reading
The Usual Place is a new cafe located in Jurong. It serves affordable Western foods such as pastas, fish and chips, chicken wings, truffles fries and waffles, along with a selection of refreshing fruit juices and premium Gryphon Teas. Continue reading
Don Antonio Pizza Bar is an Italian bistro located along Jalan Klapa in Kampong Glam. It serves authentic Italian cuisine in a homely setting. Continue reading
This is the perfect place to spend a lazy afternoon chilling out with friends, working on your laptop, or reading a book alone quietly. Continue reading
Located at China Square Central, Aglio Olio is a quaint restaurant that serves delectable Italian food with a local twist. The charming ambience, wonderful service, and endearing aglio olio pastas make this the perfect place for a quiet weekend getaway! Continue reading
Tried once and I’m hooked – these five words aptly describe my sentiments about this place that serves awesome pasta and wood fired pizzas. Seriously, how could I have not known of this place till one month ago? Continue reading
The interior décor is a mixture of rustic and eclectic elements. There are many interesting art pieces and memorabilia. The dim lights in the café gave it a comfortable and homely ambience. Most importantly, Symmetry serves good food. Overall, we like this place and will be coming back again for more. 🙂 Continue reading