- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Weekends at Monniker – Exciting Experiential Kitchen + Dining Concept (1st in Singapore!)
- Food Anatomy @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Adorable and Delicious Cube-Shaped Food!
- Chalong @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – AWESOME Charcoal Grilled Meat Bowls!
- Our Xinjiang PreWedding Photoshoot – One of the Most Beautiful Places in the World!
- Grimaldi’s – Awesome Coal-Fired Brick Oven Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York City!
- Cocorica Plus – Delicious Coffee and Yogurt Drinks at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- The Little Island @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Delicious and Authentic Penang Food!
- Helicopter Tour of New York City – A Fantastic Way to See NYC Landmarks!
- Makai Poke – Scrumptious Poke Bowl at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- United Nations Headquarters Tour – A Surreal and Educational Experience
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food culture dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Tag Archives: Korean Food
We love discovering new awesome food joints, and so we are really happy to have stumbled upon One Two Kitchen Korean BBQ and Restaurant along Tanjong Pagar Road recently. This is a relatively new Korean BBQ joint that offers delicious Korean food at very affordable prices. Continue reading
Twins Korean Restaurant is a new Korean fried chicken joint at Craig Road in Singapore. We simply love the wonderfully tender and smooth meat! Continue reading
12 Best Korean BBQ Restaurants in Singapore! Continue reading
A list of four best Korean dessert cafes in Singapore! We simply love the delicious Korean Bingsu! Continue reading
Bingsu fans, rejoice! Nunsaram Korean Dessert Cafe, a cafe that serves authentic Korean bingsu, is now officially open at Orchard Central, Singapore. Continue reading
We were fortunate enough to get an interview with the co-founder of I’m KIM Korean BBQ, Mr Chris Chew. This serial entrepreneur also happens to be the co-founder of 77th Street, a company that runs seven fashion outlets in Singapore, one shopping mall in China, and wholesale distributors in Malaysia, Indonesia and India! Continue reading
With its wide variety of food, wonderful service, great ventilation and affordable price, I’m KIM Korean BBQ is a serious contender in the exciting Korean BBQ scene in Singapore. Continue reading
With its wide variety of delicious food, wonderful service, super affordable price, prime location, and city skyline view, K Cook Korean BBQ Buffet is probably the best Korean BBQ joint in Singapore for its price range! Continue reading
A Serendipitous Find
After finishing the meal, I am now in a post-8-Korean-BBQ-stupor. We certainly do not regret coming here for dinner. The meat tastes heavenly, the stew is delicious, and we enjoyed good service throughout. It was surreal. Raevian and I are both completely satisfied. We will definitely be coming back for more 8 Korean BBQ! Continue reading