- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food, Travel, and Lifestyle Website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Velana Beach Hotel – The Best Hotel in Maafushi Island (Maldives)!
- 10 Awesome Things to Do in Maafushi Island (Maldives)!
- The Ultimate Guide to Designing Your Wedding Invitation Card in Singapore
- Savis Food – Awesome Western Fusion Food at Phillip Street!
- KOI PLUS at Plaza Singapura – Classy Cafe serving Premium Taiwanese Tea
- Kushiya – Delicious Japanese Grilled Food at Westgate!
- Yo9ood – Delicious Frozen Yogurt at Food Garden (Asia Square)!
- Soi 55 – Awesome Thai Milk Tea at One Shenton!
- 9 Awesome Wedding Photographers in Singapore!
- 10 Essential Travel Accessories to Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones!
Tag CloudBangkok beach Beach Resort Bingsu Boracay brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food dessert Haji Lane healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Macau Malaysia Maldives Mother's Day pasta Philippines Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Tag Archives: Korean BBQ
We love discovering new awesome food joints, and so we are really happy to have stumbled upon One Two Kitchen Korean BBQ and Restaurant along Tanjong Pagar Road recently. This is a relatively new Korean BBQ joint that offers delicious Korean food at very affordable prices. Continue reading
12 Best Korean BBQ Restaurants in Singapore! Continue reading
We were fortunate enough to get an interview with the co-founder of I’m KIM Korean BBQ, Mr Chris Chew. This serial entrepreneur also happens to be the co-founder of 77th Street, a company that runs seven fashion outlets in Singapore, one shopping mall in China, and wholesale distributors in Malaysia, Indonesia and India! Continue reading
With its wide variety of food, wonderful service, great ventilation and affordable price, I’m KIM Korean BBQ is a serious contender in the exciting Korean BBQ scene in Singapore. Continue reading
With its wide variety of delicious food, wonderful service, super affordable price, prime location, and city skyline view, K Cook Korean BBQ Buffet is probably the best Korean BBQ joint in Singapore for its price range! Continue reading
A Serendipitous Find
After finishing the meal, I am now in a post-8-Korean-BBQ-stupor. We certainly do not regret coming here for dinner. The meat tastes heavenly, the stew is delicious, and we enjoyed good service throughout. It was surreal. Raevian and I are both completely satisfied. We will definitely be coming back for more 8 Korean BBQ! Continue reading