- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food, Travel, and Lifestyle Website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Velana Beach Hotel – The Best Hotel in Maafushi Island (Maldives)!
- 10 Awesome Things to Do in Maafushi Island (Maldives)!
- The Ultimate Guide to Designing Your Wedding Invitation Card in Singapore
- Savis Food – Awesome Western Fusion Food at Phillip Street!
- KOI PLUS at Plaza Singapura – Classy Cafe serving Premium Taiwanese Tea
- Kushiya – Delicious Japanese Grilled Food at Westgate!
- Yo9ood – Delicious Frozen Yogurt at Food Garden (Asia Square)!
- Soi 55 – Awesome Thai Milk Tea at One Shenton!
- 9 Awesome Wedding Photographers in Singapore!
- 10 Essential Travel Accessories to Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones!
Tag CloudBangkok beach Beach Resort Bingsu Boracay brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food dessert Haji Lane healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Macau Malaysia Maldives Mother's Day pasta Philippines Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Tag Archives: hotpot
It’s no news that we are big fans of Chinese hotpot, and so we were really happy to stumble upon W Hotpot along Tanjong Pagar Road in Singapore recently. This restaurant just opened recently and it serves super delicious Chinese hotpot! Continue reading
Having a craving for Chinese Steamboat? Here’s 11 Best Chinese Hotpot Restaurants in Singapore! Continue reading
Ru Yi Traditional Hotpot (Singapore) at Boat Quay offers sumptuous Chinese steamboat at an affordable price point! Continue reading
Shang Pin Hot Pot in Singapore offers delicious Chinese Hot Pot at an affordable price! Continue reading
Mouth-Watering Food, Wide Variety, Reasonable Price
Personally, I feel the buffet at The Magic of ChongQing Hot Pot is reasonably priced for the wide food range and superior quality. The service is generally decent but when the restaurant is fully packed, the staff might get busy and forget your orders. Otherwise, they are generally prompt and courteous. Continue reading