- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- BCD Tofu House NYC – Awesome Korean Restaurant in Manhattan, New York City
- Our Fairy Tale Wedding at The St. Regis Singapore (John Jacob Ballroom)
- Gong Cha is Coming Back to Singapore – Here’s Five Things You Should Know
- LiHO Singapore – Our Verdicts of the Signature Cheese Teas!
- The Private Room – Singapore Airlines’ Elite Lounge for First Class Passengers
- Khao San Road – Awesome Thai Food in Toronto (Canada)
- Yuan Xi Wedding & Gifts – The BEST Place to Buy Guo Da Li Gifts in Singapore!
- Absolute Inspection – Awesome Defects Checking Company in Singapore!
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets – A Shopping Paradise Near New York City!
- Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory – Delicious New York City Ice Cream in an Awesome Location!
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury Maafushi Macau Maldives Manhattan New York City pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide USA wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Tag Archives: culture
It was 11am and we were rushing to the United Nations (UN) Headquarters for our 11.45am guided tour of the premises. The UN is an organization founded in 1945 to promote cooperation and peace between countries all over the world.
Even though most tourists will neglect the UN Headquarters in favor of flashier attractions in Manhattan New York City, we decided to visit this iconic structure because of the UN’s important role in world affairs. The organization deals with global issues such as climate change, peacekeeping, food production, human rights, and more. Continue reading
No trip to Seoul would be complete without visiting the National Museum of Korea! Continue reading
Macau: More than just a Gambling Haven
When Raevian and I decided to visit Macau as part of our Hong Kong trip, I thought that Macau was simply a gambling haven for avid gamblers. However, when I started doing research for the trip, I found that there are also many interesting attractions and good foods on the island. I realized that similar to Hong Kong, Macau has an interesting mix of Western and Chinese influences as well. Continue reading
Looking at the majestic skyscrapers lined along Victoria Harbour, one immediately gets the sense of Hong Kong’s capitalism and ambition. On the other hand, I also met many Hong Kongers who were kind and helpful, reflecting a more humble and Confucian way of life. This unique blend of behaviours was fascinating to me and it gave me a first-hand experience of the cultural amalgamation of East and West in Hong Kong. Below are some personal anecdotes of my cultural experiences in Hong Kong. Continue reading