- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Weekends at Monniker – Exciting Experiential Kitchen + Dining Concept (1st in Singapore!)
- Food Anatomy @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Adorable and Delicious Cube-Shaped Food!
- Chalong @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – AWESOME Charcoal Grilled Meat Bowls!
- Our Xinjiang PreWedding Photoshoot – One of the Most Beautiful Places in the World!
- Grimaldi’s – Awesome Coal-Fired Brick Oven Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York City!
- Cocorica Plus – Delicious Coffee and Yogurt Drinks at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- The Little Island @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Delicious and Authentic Penang Food!
- Helicopter Tour of New York City – A Fantastic Way to See NYC Landmarks!
- Makai Poke – Scrumptious Poke Bowl at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- United Nations Headquarters Tour – A Surreal and Educational Experience
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food culture dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Category Archives: Travel – Macau
All in One Travel Guide to Having Fun in Macau!
1. Macau Factsheet: Get to know Macau in 5 Minutes!
2. Culture of Macau
3. 10 Things to Do in Macau
4. 10 Places to Eat in Macau
5. Macau One-Day and Two-Days Itinerary
6. Download this guide for viewing on mobile devices!
7. Travel Video: Experience Hong Kong and Macau in Four Minutes!
If you are planning for a trip to Macau, these two itineraries will be useful for you.
One Day Itinerary
|9am to 10am||Arrive in Macau|
|10am to 11am||Check in at Conrad Hotel (Sands Cotai Central)|
|11am to 12pm||Take shuttle to Galaxy Hotel (5 minutes). From Galaxy, take shuttle to Taipa Village (10 minutes)|
|12pm to 1pm||Tour and Eat in Taipa Village|
|1pm to 2pm||Take a cab to Macau Tower (10 minutes)|
|2pm to 3pm||Take a cab to Senado Square (10 minutes)|
|3pm to 4pm||Tour and Eat in Senado Square. Visit Ruins of St Paul’s and Macao Museum|
|4pm to 5pm||Walk/take a cab to Kun Iam Statue (less than 10 minutes). Exhibition Centre closes at 6pm!|
|5pm to 6pm||Walk (10 minutes) to Hotel Lisboa/Wynn Macau/MGM Macau|
|6pm to 7pm||Take shuttle to Venetian Macao/Four Season/City of Dreams/Sands Cotai Central/Galaxy Macau (15 minutes)|
|7pm to 8pm||Shop/Dinner at the Venetian Mall (“The Grand Canal Shoppes”)|
|8pm to 9pm||Shop/Dinner at the Venetian Mall (“The Grand Canal Shoppes”)|
|9pm to 10pm||Good Night!|
|10pm to 11pm|
|11pm to 12am|
If you are planning for a holiday to Macau, this fact sheet will be ideal for you. Simply browse through the various points and you will have a much better idea of Macau in five minutes or less! Continue reading
Macau: More than just a Gambling Haven
When Raevian and I decided to visit Macau as part of our Hong Kong trip, I thought that Macau was simply a gambling haven for avid gamblers. However, when I started doing research for the trip, I found that there are also many interesting attractions and good foods on the island. I realized that similar to Hong Kong, Macau has an interesting mix of Western and Chinese influences as well. Continue reading
A list of ten things to do in Macau, starting with visiting the world-renowned casinos, but also including other interesting activities that embody the unique culture of Macau. Enjoy! 🙂 Continue reading
3. Tai Lei Loi Kei (大利來記)
Tai Lei Loi Kei (大利來記) serves the best pork chops I’ve ever tasted. Period. Combine that wonderful slice of grilled meat with the crisp toasted bun, and you get a little piece of Pork Chop Bun heaven. The pork chop slice is sweet, fresh, succulent, tender, and it filled my mouth with savoury juices. Continue reading