- Eat and Travel With Us is a Food and Travel website. Click here to find out more!
Follow Us For Daily Exciting Updates!
Join us on Instagram! @eatandtravelwithus
- Weekends at Monniker – Exciting Experiential Kitchen + Dining Concept (1st in Singapore!)
- Food Anatomy @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Adorable and Delicious Cube-Shaped Food!
- Chalong @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – AWESOME Charcoal Grilled Meat Bowls!
- Our Xinjiang PreWedding Photoshoot – One of the Most Beautiful Places in the World!
- Grimaldi’s – Awesome Coal-Fired Brick Oven Pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York City!
- Cocorica Plus – Delicious Coffee and Yogurt Drinks at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- The Little Island @ Tanjong Pagar Centre – Delicious and Authentic Penang Food!
- Helicopter Tour of New York City – A Fantastic Way to See NYC Landmarks!
- Makai Poke – Scrumptious Poke Bowl at Tanjong Pagar Centre!
- United Nations Headquarters Tour – A Surreal and Educational Experience
Tag CloudAo Nang beach Beach Resort Bingsu brunch buffet cafe CBD China Chinese food culture dessert fusion food healthy Hong Kong hotel hotpot itinerary Japanese food Kampong Glam Korean BBQ Korean Food Krabi love luxury luxury hotel Maafushi Macau Maldives pasta Seoul Seoul cafe Seoul food Seoul shopping Shanghai South Korea Steamboat sunset Tanjong Pagar Tanjong Pagar Centre Thai Food Thailand travel guide waffles wedding
- Food – BBQ
- Food – Brunch
- Food – Buffet
- Food – Cafe
- Food – Chinese
- Food – Delivery
- Food – Desserts
- Food – European
- Food – Family
- Food – Fusion
- Food – Hawker
- Food – Healthy
- Food – Hong Kong
- Food – Indian
- Food – International
- Food – Interview
- Food – Italian
- Food – Japanese
- Food – Korean
- Food – Malay
- Food – Penang
- Food – Pokémon Go
- Food – Seafood
- Food – Singapore
- Food – Steamboat
- Food – Sweets
- Food – Taiwanese
- Food – Thai
- Food – Upscale
- Food – Western
- Singapore – Central
- Singapore – East
- Singapore – Northeast
- Singapore – South
- Singapore – Southwest
- Singapore – West
Search This Site
Category Archives: Travel – China
All in one travel guide to having fun in Shanghai! Continue reading
Our Hangzhou One Day Itinerary! We stay at the grand Hyatt Regency Hangzhou, tour the magnificent West Lake, dine at the most famous restaurant in Hangzhou – Lou Wai Lou, watch Zhang Yi Mou’s Impressions West Lake, and stroll along the upscale shopping district of Hubin Road. Continue reading
Our Suzhou One-Day Itinerary. We visited the Lion Grove Garden, the Humble Administrator Garden, Yaba Shengjian, Tongli Water Town, and Pingjiang Road! Continue reading
This is the final day of our four-day itinerary in Shanghai! Continue reading
This is Day Three of our Shanghai four-day itinerary. We walk along the French Concession heritage trail, enjoy high tea at Mr. Choi Patisserie, admire Ming Dynasty architectural splendor at Yuyuan Garden, indulge in giant soup dumplings at Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant, and end our day at the amazing Hai Di Lao Steamboat Restaurant! Continue reading
This is Day Two of our Shanghai Four Days Itinerary. We stay at the ultra-luxurious Waldorf Astoria Shanghai, enjoy Sze Chuan cuisine at South Beauty Restaurant, visit the iconic Oriental Pearl Tower and Apple Store @ IFC Mall, marvel at the three supertall towers of Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC), Jin Mao Tower and Shanghai Tower, indulge in sinful desserts at Godiva Café @ IFC Mall, and take a romantic stroll along Riverside Promenade. Continue reading
For our year-end vacation this year, we decided to visit the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai, as well as the neighbouring cities of Hangzhou and Suzhou. We wanted to visit these cities at a time when China is on the transitional path towards consolidating her position as a world power. It should be interesting to experience the dynamics and developments of this transition. This is day one of our Shanghai itinerary, enjoy! Continue reading